Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Bird's Party Magazine: My very own, glossy paper copy!

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 01:52 AM PDT





I had my whole day planned yesterday, and I was to bake me some cookies for an upcoming photo shoot, when I got slightly side-tracked by the arrival of my mail.....

Yes folks, I received my very own copy of Bird's Party Magazine in print! YAY!!!

We're among friends here (right?!), so I'm not ashamed to say that I did a little dance, stroked the glossy cover for a good 5 minutes and even.....smelled the pages! I know, I know, but I couldn't help myself!! :)


This is our first printed issue (all past issues were online only), so the learning curve has been steep and I can certainly see room for improvement...but I' was so happy to hold this baby in my hands, "worts" and all! :)



Just want to say a HUGE thanks to all my dear friends and sponsors who contributed and collaborated to make this "baby", and that I 'm extremely grateful and proud of their amazing talent and hard work!! 


Celebrations at Home
The Party Wall
Haniela's
Belle Cake Topper and Mould
A to Zebra Celebrations
Celebrating Moments by Marcie
Whatever Whimsy
Casos e Coisas da Bonfa
BrancoPrata
Dreamers Joy Events and Designs
One Stone Events
Crossing The Bugger-Dixon Line
Shawna Brockmeier Events
The Purple Pug
Just Call Me Martha
Cole Baby Tutu
Malu Boutiques
Sweet Estelle
The Knock -Knock Factory
Shop My Little Love
Willow House
The Ribbon Retreat
Bella Ariana
Magnolia Creative
Sweet Dough
Green Party Goods
Ann- Margaret's
Lynlee's Petite Cakes
Sparkling Events and Designs
Clemens Designs
Autumn Lynn's Chocolate Sins
Cupcakes and Lemonade
Tiny Posh

As well as all the wonderful contributing vendors that collaborated with our talented stylist on each of their fabulous parties!!

And off course, thank you too (yes, you!) for sticking by and cheering us on!! :)
XOXO
Bird


No comments: