Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Cool Customers: A Glam Pin-Up Party to celebrate Smart and Final's 140th Anniversary!!!

Posted: 06 Sep 2011 02:23 AM PDT





Hey amigos!! I've been overwhelmed with the fabulous feedback from everyone about our Fall Magazine!! There has been already over 148,000 unique page views since it's launch on Saturday (03/09), and I'm beyond delighted, gob-smacked, and ever so slightly giddy about it!! :D 

I'm now in full preparation of my kid's birthday party this weekend, so forgive me if my post are still a little sporadic?!! :)

For today I just wanted to show you a fun Pin-Up Party we designed, styled by "Rock Star Party Place" to commemorate 140th anniversary of Smart and Final!! Check it out...


If you've been a fan of Bird's Party on facebook, you will have seen the exclusive photos I posted recently from my sister's birthday cupcakes? I created the Pin-Up Glam Designs to celebrate her turning 30, which totally emulates her Glam alter ego!! hehe Well, the designs proved to be so popular, that we started getting requests from customers!!

So, Rock Star Party Place then contacted me to customize the colors for a red, yellow and black Glam Girls Night-In Party they were styling for Smart and Final's 140th Anniversary Party!!



Stunning job, don't you think? :)
A HUGE thank you to Pat at Rock Star Party Place for choosing Bird's Party for this fabulous event!! :)

The Pin-Up Party printables are coming soon to our shoppe, but if you can't wait to get hold of them, then drop me a line!
XOXO

No comments: