Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Blog Time Out and Exciting Projects!

Posted: 28 Jul 2011 01:03 AM PDT





Hey lovelies, I have been pushing this "time out" post back and back for a while now because I just can't keep away from your guys! :)

I LOVE blogging here, networking, reading your comments and seeing all the fab parties you guys send over, but with a  tight schedule lately I feel I need to go away for a bit and come back refreshed with some new party designs, party ideas and exciting party posts for you!

So I'll be taking some time off blogging and social networking to concentrate on upcoming projects and events, including Bird's Party Magazine Fall Issue coming out in September! So excited about that!! Just wait to see what we have in store for you! ;)

You can still reach me via email if you have to, and we'll be posting fabulous giveaways every Friday until late August, so don't forget to pop back ok?

Wishing you guys a fab summer! :)
XOXO

No comments: