Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Real Parties: Woody's Round Up Party

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 11:47 PM PDT




I'm so in the mood for boy's parties at the moment (hence my dinosaur party post yesterday..)!! I still love all thing pink and girly, don't get me wrong; but lately I'm drawn towards the so many fabulous boy birthday parties out there - Very refreshing! :)

Today's party was sent to us by Valerie from Top it Off Designs, and I'm sure you'll love all the cute details from this fun, Woody's Round Up Party!!


Thanks Valerie, for sharing your fabulous party with us! :)



Party Credits:

Styling: Valerie Cianci - Top It Off Designs
Photography: Valerie Cianci - Top It Off Designs
Personalized Wood Sign Blocks: Simple Block Sayings
Muslin Bags: Jennifer's Cookies
Cakepops: Katicakeworld 


No comments: