Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Real Parties: Fairy Garden Party

Posted: 22 Jun 2011 05:52 AM PDT




I love fairies, I love pink and I love girly party details. I'm not ashamed of it, and I totaly went all "oooh, ahhhh" when I saw this party from Raeanne from the blog Not My Own Life!!

Ready for some ooooohs and aaaahhs of your own? Then check out the stunning details below...








Thanks you Raeanne, Emma and Georgia; for sharing your enchanting day with us! :)

Party Credits:


Party Styling: Raeanne
Photgraphy: Hillary
Printables: Meylah
Fairy Wings: Halo Haven 
Tissue Poms: DIY Tutorial
Ruffles: DIY Tutorial 
Tree Centerpieces, Silk Flowers, Glass Rocks for Dew Drops: Dollar Tree




No comments: