Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Real Parties: Preppy Pink Crab Party

Posted: 15 Jun 2011 01:59 AM PDT



When our friend Jessica, from Party Box Designs sent over these fabulous photos, I just knew I had to share them! Such a a fun, seasonal AND pink theme!! :)

Check out all the cool details below as told by Jessica...



My daughter Charli loves crabs, we are from MD... and I must admit, I heart prep! What other possible theme could there be then, a... Preppy Pink Crab Party?!? Plus I really think Shades of Pink, Powder Blue and Navy look so well together. I had to throw in the polka dots, because what is prep without polkas?!?

We of course had to have steamed crabs and Crabby Ale at the party, which the guests loved. If you are from MD, then you know Summer means crab feasts- it's one of the best things about this state.


For the party favors the kids took home crabby cupcake push pops and crabby cookies. The adults were given a jar of crabby spice.

My husband made the amazing Crabby Bar and Beach sign, which is prob my most favorite part... aside from the actual bar, which was a labor of love. The crabby bar was originally purchased from a second hand shop and restored by me - amazing find!

Overall, this was our favorite party yet. So many amazing vendors and a fantastic photographer. This party really felt like "us", more then just a theme but rather a great party that celebrated all the things we love.



Party Credits:

Styling & Paperie: Party Box Designs
Poms: Pom Flair
Fondant Cupcake Toppers: Lynlee's Petit Cakes
Cupcake Puch Pops: CupKate's Event Designs


Wow!! Thanks Jessica for sharing your fabulous party here! :)

No comments: