Home | Poem | Jokes | Games | Science | Biography | Celibrity Video | বাংলা


The Latest from Bird Crafts

The Latest from Bird Crafts


Cool Customers: A Mickey Inspired Bash!

Posted: 23 May 2011 03:52 AM PDT

I always have so much fun looking at how our sweet and talented customers style their parties and through the photos they send in afterward, I get to learn of new, exciting ways to use our printables! Now that's something to smile about! :)

Today's eye candy is courtesy of mega talented Rachel from Chocolate Fish Parties, all the way from Qatar!!


Rachel wanted specific, classic colors associated with the much-loved Disney character. (Disclaimer: NO licensed icons were used in any of my designs). So we went with yellow, black and red with a few polka dots here and there...One of my fave items is the cute party hat!! I can tell you it took me a few attempts to get the templates and design just right, but I finally got it working! 




Thanks so much Rachel for sharing your fabulous event with us!

This collection is not yet in the shops, but if you reeeeally want it now, then just drop me a line ok?
Have a sweet Monday my friends!! :)


Party Credits:

Styling and Photography: Chocolate Fish Parties
Party Printables: Bird's Party

No comments: